DELOITTE -Jim Young, Brian Ballard, Mary Kay Cariseo-Detzner

You name it from donations to lobbyist to news stories is all here.

DELOITTE -Jim Young, Brian Ballard, Mary Kay Cariseo-Detzner

Postby RandyScott » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:31 pm

Something else to chew on. In 2008 about a year before the time that the powers to be were deciding that the old UI FLUID system needed to be replaced, whereby Deloitte was (a huh) eventually chosen, Deloitte placed in its employ a lobbyist by the name Mary Kay Cariseo. Mary was employed by a lobbying firm named Smith and Ballard. Jim Smith, the namesake of Smith and Ballard, was the former Florida Attorney General and Florida Secretary of State. Mary Kay Cariseo has since married the current Florida secretary of State in 2012 and is now known a Mary Kay Cariseo-Detzner. A second by the way Smith and Ballard is now known as Ballard partners.

A side note, even if it matters, Brian Ballard principal of Ballard Partners is Jim Smith son in law and Deloittes current lobbyist.

Sound like the old UI computer legacy system that needed to be replaced was a grand (or should I say millions of dollars) opportunity needing a fix.

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/the-buzz- ... ht/2043154

I am not sure why I shared this except I noticed some people were starting to think this Deloitte project smells fishy. The old system was working fine and some experts may even suggest the fix had nothing to do with technology.

Here is all the lobbyists reports and political donations viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9

WE NEED TO FIRE UP THIS FIGHT BETWEEN DEO AND DELOITTE TO HELP US DETERMINE WHO IS DIRTIER
RandyScott
Site Admin

Return to Deloitte